Thursday 29 April 2010

Reliability of My Research

Secondary Sources:

For my secondary sources, I researched the information by using an internet. Firstly, I research on range of music jobs in an internet normally on www.wikipedia.co.uk site to find some information because many people rely on this site due to having definitions on a hyperlink therefore some of the meanings for the words was quite hard to understand so I just wrote the name of the career and click on it and there the different sites were shown in the screen. I randomly chose some of the sites and used some details about the careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE N HARMONY

woolwich, kent, United Kingdom
hi 'm ezsu hope u all jus be kind to comment meh as well m just a borin gal n anythin (blah!!blah!!) .. better be welcome by my blog..