Tuesday 10 November 2009

English oral task for functional skills

I have prepared this presentation on my work on 'artifact'. my task was to design the Cd covers for a new band. To do these I had to research on how to to design the Cd covers. I looked up on two different examples on process of designing Cd covers.

The first Cd cover on how to make a Cd covers:-
* need to scan or image preparation.
*can do cropping, resizing and converting RGB color.
*to make more creative could do like custom illustrating, retouching or a silhouette and later do typesetting.
*make plans and settings for Cd covers and finally make hard copy proofs to the digital proofers while mailing.
*the final touch is the finishing package of Cd covers and need to to be send to the target audience.

The second Cd cover is to:-
*using different visualisations on creating Cd cover.(listening to different sounds and creating layers out of it.)
*contrasting different layers and used the drawings to develop into Cd over and strongly reflecting the initial graphic designs.
*using 3D style to make more attractive and strong for the target audience.
*the worksheet of Cd cover is made a separate copy and start doing 3D letters into photo shop and continue doing illustrating the Cd cover.
*the final touch is the Cd cover which has different colours according to the feel of the cd covers.

Making an exact Cd cover for the blog, I drew the pictures and background on a A3 paper roughly to see whether there could be more ideas and designs for my final Cd cover. I used the simple concept of white and black roses to make it like one is evil and other good. Later, I thought it could be better if I changed the concept of roses into opposites meaning the white rose to be devil and black rose to be angel. I used these methods to make my target audience notice that some people have the personalities like these roses.
FRONT CD COVER





BACK CD COVER


No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE N HARMONY

woolwich, kent, United Kingdom
hi 'm ezsu hope u all jus be kind to comment meh as well m just a borin gal n anythin (blah!!blah!!) .. better be welcome by my blog..